Have you ever felt like you’ve hit rock bottom?
Like your world was falling apart quicker than you could put it back together. Where all you felt was a throbbing pain in the pit of your stomach as negative thoughts overwhelmed your mind, with the exhaustive feeling of running for hours when the whole time you were standing motionless.
Have you ever felt like regardless of how bright it was outside all you felt was an inescapable darkness taking over your body?
Several times. On several different occassions. And I’m sure many of you can relate.
It is said that behind every smile is an untold story of pain. Behind every laughter is a cry for help. Behind every public social media post is a private life locked behind closed doors. And it’s true.
The way you cope with pain can either make you or break you. Some people turn to their hobbies, their work, or their community to cope with their pain while others turn to drugs, alcohol, and addictions to hide from it all.
They say life is 20% what happens to you and 80% how you react to it, but what if I told you, you are 100% in control?
I am too strong willed to take the easy way out through addiction. I chose to fight through it and overcome it one day at a time.
This is why I turned to the Next Level Experience to regain full control over my life.
My good friend Joshua Santos referred me to Raul Villacis‘ program called the Next Level Experience which focuses on 4 key elements of your life. BODY, BEING, BUSINESS and BONDS. Over the course of 100 days the focus of the program is zoned in on your health, your spirituality, your source(s) of income, and your relationships.
If one or all of these elements are off balance, then your life is due for some hardships.
I was broken and accepted the fact that I needed help and guidance in order to recover. So I spoke to Raul Villacis and it changed my life completely.
Just speaking to Raul for 30 minutes alone empowered me to the next level. He told me how it was with no filters. He pointed out my mistakes, my fuck ups, my growth areas. After telling him my story he literally broke down my current situation to a T and told me straight up'OWN the shit that you do'- Raul VillacisClick To Tweet
He then went on to break down what I needed to do immediately in order to move forward in my life.
- Take responsibility
- Be disciplined with your actions
- Believe in yourself
He challenged me to go on his 4 Step System which I would have to put into practice on a daily basis in order to help my recovery. These steps are as follows:
- Gratitude – Meditate and breathe deep. Think of at least 3 things you are grateful for to start your day
- Energy- After you meditate workout and say at least 2 affirmations* while you workout.
- Pain- Focus on a song that makes you feel depressed and hold that feeling.
- Vision- Immeditely after, play a song that makes you feel victorious. This will help END the illusion of suffering by allowing you to visualize who you can be.
This tactic alone taught me how to turn my pain into a burning desire to succeed. It allowed me to use pain as fuel to visualize myself becoming better for the future.
This is only the beginning and I have so much more to learn from this guy but I can tell you from now, this is a true Next Level Experience.
*Here are the 7 affirmations Raul himself helped me create during our phone call.
- “Everything I do, I do to leave a legacy to my kids”
- “I am a powerful speaker, people love listening to me”
- “I am aware of my subconscious mind that I have the power of presence to overcome fear”
- “I make money everyday because I bring more value to people everyday”
- “I am a co-creater with God and I was made of His image. Everything I do is a reflection of who He is”
- “I own everything I do. I own my light, I own my darkness, and I own my mistakes but I never fail because I am always learning”
- “I am building my kingdom because my queen is near. I am a motherfucking king and I own everything I do”
If you were to come up with your own affirmations, what would they be?